Battle of the Graphs

Battle of the Graphs
The top graph is the one the IPCC and Al Gore uses, the bottom contains the actual temperatures recorded from the past 1000 years

CO2 is not the enemy in North Carolina!

If we do not de-rail the man made global warming locomotive that North Carolina legislators have put into motion, $4 a gallon gasoline is only the tip of the iceburg! Join me and let's end this hoax in North Carolina.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It is OK to be a man-made global warming sceptic!

My name is Neal Thomas and I live in Shelby, NC. I would like to start a grassroots effort to accomplish two main goals: 1) to educate all elected officials in our great state that man-made global warming is a HOAX, and 2) to encourage all North Carolinian's to become "activists" in contacting their elected officials and tell them to stop spending ANY tax dollars on anything releated to man-made gloabal warming.

I believe most average people in North Carolina are already beginning to doubt the ever increasing alarmist claims of man-made global warming supportors; yet I do not think that most of us feel the need to become politically active in this debate because it is just a silly debate amoung scientists that has no effect on them. I intend to provide as many examples as I can to demonstrate to my fellow citizen's that if we do not de-rail the man made global warming locomotive that NC legislators have put into motion, $4 a gallon gasoline is only the tip of the iceburg!

No comments: